Friday, January 31, 2014

We Lose Before We Even Start To Fight....(this way)

The idea that George Zimmerman is even mentioned or thought of to fight with anyone in the format of making money off his name turns my stomach, the only reason he is known world wide is because he KILLED, MURDERED a young boy that was minding his own business. Because Trayvon Martin was black Zimmerman decided in his racist mind that Trayvon was up to no good, he took it upon himself to follow him even when the police asked him not too. WOULD I LOVE TO SEE HIM GET HIS ASSED WHOOPED? HELL YEAH. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM GET RUN OVER BY A BUS OR TRAIN, I WOULDN’T PISS ON IF HE WAS ON FIRE! Would I pay to see a farce, in a ruled and regulated venue that would be televised and generate millions of dollars that he would get a percentage of, HELL NO!!! How would that make me feel better to know that he got knocked down a few times by a celebrity (nothing against Game but really)…where there will be a referee to make sure he didn’t get hurt. Where was the referee that night? Someone said that millions of black people would pay to see this kind of event, and this is exactly what they are counting on, you paying! If you haven’t noticed that is all you ever do anyway. Trayvon’s mother and father still grieves the lost of their child, they can no longer hug him, or say to him I love you. They can’t wish him well or look forward to his bright future because he is dead. And now because Zimmerman says that he will participate in a boxing match (who cares if it’s for charity) this is suppose to be some kind of retribution, really? As a mother and a black woman that doesn’t give me any solace. It doesn’t make me feel good at all. Do you really think he is going to take a whooping? While you get excited and pay money to see a boxing match that means nothing Trayvon’s family will still be grieving his death. I think the whole thing is fake or atleaset I pray that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment